Trailbuddy Gear Aluminum Cork Trekking Poles
- TOUGHER THAN CARBON FIBER - TrailBuddy Trekking Poles' tough aluminum can withstand pressure and impact better than carbon fiber - crucial if hiking on rocky terrain or supporting heavier weight
- LIGHTER THAN 6061 ALUMINUM - Aluminum 7075 hiking sticks can weigh up to 4 ounces less - a huge difference considering you might be lifting the poles thousands of times in a single hike
- EASIER TO ADJUST THAN TWIST LOCK - Changing the height of these telescoping poles from 24.5 to 54 inches is a breeze even when you're wearing gloves or trekking in wet conditions thanks to its lever-locks
- BUILT FOR YOUR COMFORT - Cork handles are comfy to use in both hot and cold temperatures, are moisture-wicking, and mold to the shape of your hand while the strap is padded to avoid chafing your skin
- GET YOUR COMPLETE SET NOW - Available in beautiful black, blue, red, purple, yellow, pink, aqua, and green colors, these poles also come with a carrying bag, 2 pairs rubber tips , 1 pair mud baskets, snow baskets, and connectors (1).